This new custom home built in Ojai has just about every feature, permitting issue and building challenge you can throw at a project !
Architecture: Pat Nolan/Rhett Judice
Builder: Otis Bradley Company, Inc.
Interior Design: Rhett Judice
Built on the top of a mountain, in the County of Ventura, this project has just about all of the permitting issues in Ventura except for Flood Plain !
- Biological Zone within which it is allowable to build
- High Fire Zone
- Protected Native Flower Zones
- View Corridor Zone
- Extensive grading and road building
- Remote well and water holding tanks
The home is an amazing blend of state of the art technology while following a traditional French Provincial architectural style.
- Concrete slab floors with radiant heating and cooling
- Ceilings with radiant heating and cooling
- ICF walls (Insulated Concrete Forms)
- Custom German Windows and Doors
- Spray foam insulation
- Pex plumbing
- C-4 Home Automation
- Solar Electric
- Solar Thermal for pool heat